Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

12.12.10

Drink! Drink! Drink!

Hello. :)


                 A smile like this, :) , looks nicer than a smile like this, (: . Perhaps its cause, i'm right inclined. Haha. So anyways, since the last post i've been pretty much okay. But no, not better than before... .__.

                 Lets begin with portdickson trip, it was quite fun to be honest. Despite terrible accomodations, my room and I made it through and i'm glad to say our batch really bonded a shit load more than before. So now everyone's pretty much closer than before, especially my room mates and I (: Was very tiring and stressful, but yea still fine.

                 I'm still busy and all that as usual, with solo(s) and vocal consort. Really a lot of things to do, and theres a lot of caroling sessions coming up together with homework. Urgh, homework. Gotta admit, screw it cause i don't wanna do it. Sigh. I'm tired, my voice is tired, my life is tired. I need a BREAK.

                 Ah well, guess i can wait long long for it. School will re-open in a jiffy, sad to say. Then theres O'levels with Vocal Consort and Solo Classes to juggle with and SYF for TKchoir. Hope everything goes well. Another year of zoom-zoom-pow. Oh yes, VJC DSA. Lets hope THAT goes well. Byebye.

To eyes that are bright, the stars that are shining on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: