Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

12.12.10

Yet another wave....

Hi.

        Okay i'm just back from voice class. My voice is kinda screwed, as usual. Its probably because of the number of hours i'm expending it and now i'm seeing the consequences. It shouldn't be happening, its probably because of insufficient sleeping hours and a lack of BREAKS.

         Past few days have been pretty busy and hectic, was such, is now, shall be. Nothing is ever going to change, i tell myself. Because why? I'm probably freaking cursed. I haven't been able to tell myself, "FINALLY. A GOD DAMN BREAK." No, never since the beginning of EOYs. Its like an endless roll. Sigh. I have a shit load of songs to memorise in 3 days, what one a day? You gotta be kidding me. You're the epitome of someone who ask for too FUCKING much. -.- Yea, whatever. This blog is privated for a reason.

         Going to class chalet later, hope its going to be fun enough to make me glue my ass there and relax myself. I really need it, the relaxation. Stupid thing is very few of my good friends are going so yeap. Retarded. Parents are going to leave from 14-21, which means in this week i'll have to settle all my stuff myself. Honestly, from all the independence i've always been begging for, i'm not going to be used to managing everything. No one to blame but myself, i've always been rather dependent on my parents. Getting used to self-transport now though. I pray that the concert and my next voice lesson will be good.

          Last but not least, dreaded homework. Haven't touched it yet, probably going to start from 27 onwards. Should be enough time, since i'm not planning to finish everything. I've totally, lost touch i tell you. Like totally. I don't think i even know..... yea, i can't even name a chapter now -.- Ah whatever, i'm SO stressed up now. My shoulders are rock hard. LOL! Okay whatever, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: