Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

28.10.10

Please.

Could i not think of it so much?

             I've got to say this year passed really quick. Much to the unexpected, it was quite bumpy along the way, but i suppose me posting here and having had happy days is a sign of my making through everything (: But still, the end doesn't justify the final.

             Ya know they have a phrase, expect the unexpected. Sometimes, and this is one of the times, that phrase really applies. I relate to it so much, so much, that i'm nothing but doubtful of myself. Should i be sad? Should i be oblivious? Should i be in despair? Or should i just be strong? Theres so many choices, but never forgetting the unfairness of life, fate makes the negative decisions so much easier to accept into our fragile minds.

             Would i but have predicted this outcome, i would have paid more heed to my loved ones. Now one of them might be about to go once diagnosed positive with a status ailment. Sigh.... Why? How? When? What? Wouldn't anyone answer me? I doubt so.

             I guess nothing but blabber wouldn't work, i have a long day ahead of me, a long road ahead of me. I yearn with all my strength to have the will to last through, and i pray every night that she would make it. I will believe in her faith, and pray she won't go...

            I have to go now, to sleep. I have been happy before, don't worry 'bout that (: Ere the time comes, i shall be joyous yet once more. But not now, for now i have a lot of pondering to do. School will take my mind off the troubles. Alright, thats all for tonight. Its been a long time since i posted i know, and i'm terribly sorry that an update had to be this downcast. My humblest farewell, friends.

Can the night, take me away, once more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: