Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

4.11.10

Finally back, without a tinge of regret.

Hi (:

         Long time no see my beautiful diary. Haha, i think its been more than a month since the last post? I lost track o-o It just felt very long. Sigh, things are still so god damn hectic. I can't stop complaining, can i? No, i suppose not. I mean yes, its my own choice. But still, judging by the situation if i haven't been releasing a little stress here and there i would've burst by now.

        To put it short, i have classes coming up to prepare for my voice class. I need to also compromise and attend Vocal Consort practices, which apparently the god damn conductor wouldn't let me off without giving me a black face for his whole damn life because he speculates and assumes a SHITload of stuff. I have to contend with the practices for TKchoir and their ridiculous standards and discipline. Few performances drawing near even as the hours drift by. Then theres truncated lessons AND lets all not forget the homework that comes with it in a package. God, did i freaking ask for any of this rubbish and garbage?

        Sigh, that whole paragraph was nonsense and endless ramble. I'm just glad i got it off my mind and chest... for now. Theres really nothing, happy to post about. My mum(if you've been wondering who i was talking about in the previous post)has an operation soon and she'll be warded for a few days and sick for a month, give and take, if luck shines on us. If not... i hate to imagine the worst.

        If some one can give me a better predicament i would gladly take it as this one is just too overwhelming. I need a serious breather, for real this time. For fucking real. Good-bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: