Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

13.10.10

HAPPY IS THE ME.

Hello!! :D

                    HAHA exams have endeddddd!!!!!! :D :D That means NO STUDY, NO STRESS, NO ACADEMIC SCHEDULES TO STICK, that also means MORE SLEEP, ALL GAMES, ALL FUN, ALL RELAXING!! YEAAAA :D

                     LOL that was weird :P Hahaha, i wanted to revive this blog when i was reminded of it by the bookmark i placed on my com (: So that it wouldn't be dead! This blog DID pull me through tough times before, so i shan't let it down :D

                    But really i'm not in a 'stable' mood to post :P I'm feeling all gaming now and i'm gonna try out a new game as i end this post (: Yupyup, just watched new bleach anime ! (: Hahaha, the life is good mannn. I hope i don't screw up tomorrow's practice with Ben and Ken and the auditions on Friday (: BYE! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: