Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

8.10.10

Diary of a Pillaged Teenager.

Hello (:

                     I'm in the mood to post tonight hahaha (: So, the exams have been really hectic for me this few weeks. But i'm really glad to say that i've made it past the tough papers, now all thats left is to mug and maximise the remaining papers and really just do my best for the exams (: I've gotta say, this is the first time i've actually had such a good feeling for my exams. Hope it converts to reality ! (:

                      Thats for academics... life has been really slowing down. No more love shit, no more funny troubles at home, no more retarded random bullcrap cropping up in the middle of the night or in school. I'm glad to say i've made a very nice system of friends and i really treasure all of them. As for relationships... i may or may not like a girl but it doesn't matter too much to me right now (: I think i want things to stay this way... simple and contented (:

                       I've lots of plans after exams, although now that i think of it it could've been better (: One of the best and most certain things, would be to just lay back and think of everything that has happened this year. I can't put my finger as to why i always want to do that, but i hazard its probably because i need to catch a breather. I haven't been able to feel alive/energetic for a long, long time now. Every morning its waking up to an even more exhausted and tired atmosphere. Its like the very day itself is draining at me. Problematic .__.

                       I planned to study tonight, but i think i'm too damn exhausted to do anything. Which is pathetic, i guess i'll have to start tomorrow then... Sigh. SIGH SIGH SIGH. I don't know how many times i can sigh okay, oh my god. Oh wait, i don't have a god anyway. Lol -.-

                       Urgh, this rambling is really pulling me down. But i really want to just write my ass off on this blog for this post, and just say whatever i want to say for tonight. Never mind, i shall be off now. Bye.

I love you, but lets just leave things as it is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: