Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

6.10.10

Dilemmas suck.

Yo (:

                   Okay i'm supposed to have been revising History for the whole day and tomorrow but it seems like my lazy ass self was too... well, lazy, to get off my games, songs and bed/books to start on any revision :/ So there we go, one night away. I don't even know what to study anyway, apart from Rise of Fascism in Japan... Ah ah ah haiya...

                    Yeapp so... right now i'm really in a dilemma as my title says. I don't even know what songs to pick for Lunchtime Showcase since they aren't even being generous with the performance time. Less than 2 songs? Thats really hilarious or ridiculous, pick one. Gosh. And just when i thought when nothing was going to be stressed up. Shit man... and one last factor would be that my voice sucks balls. I know a lot of people don't agree but still... yea.

                     Feel like playing some games before i have a slightly earlier night. Tomorrow is two chinese papers, PRAY to god its good. I don't even remember some of my formats... Better freshen up on them tomorrow morning or something. I'm sorry this post is rather downcast. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: