Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

1.10.10

It has begun.

Hello again people (:

                       Hmm, surprisingly i have time to blog. I guess its because i'm taking some time off, shall be napping later before studying! :D I know its damn late already but who gives a shit! I do what i like to :P

                        So, today was pretty nice (: The papers were decent and i found my own performance at them satisfactory. Especially paper 1 for english! I think i wrote well, and i have high hopes for the marks (: SPA exams was surprisingly easy, although i was quite careless for physics at the start hehehe :P But its okay since i still managed to do it well! :D The break between English and SPA was awesomely fantastic :D <3

                         Hmm... don't know why i'm like that but its the first time i'm actually finding myself loving some one from a distance. I don't know how long this feeling will last anyway... But she has her eyes on some one else and all i can do is hope (: that she'll see who can really be there for her i mean (: hahaha... okayokay enough of that (:

                          LTSC will be awesome, i know it! :D Songs have been decided and everything so yupyup. Ah sigh, i've nothing much to post about, honestly .__. Shall be off now! Thank you for reading this tiresome post ._. Bye [:

Can you see me here, dear? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: