Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

3.10.10

As it comes, As it goes.

Hey.

             Gahh... not feeling really good now. Possibly its because i'm not having the motivation to study. I postponed my geography revision to tomorrow, meaning if i don't study then i'm doomed. And there goes my A1 for geog which i promised to Ms Yap. I have to do it, so i will. Same goes for chem too, an A1 for chem and no less... Sigh. Why must there be so much stress? So much work? So much fog in the near future? Why so many questions, Samuel.

              And yet i know, its probably because i'm baffled too. But could i prognosticate or try to predict anything? I don't want to, i don't want to be disappointed. Here in my family are incessant arguments raging non-stop, when the hell will everything stop? Fuck. I hate it. And i'm sandwiched in the middle without a clue of what the heck am i supposed to do. Is anybody able to hear me? I want you to, but i guess you don't know how i feel. Yet i don't know how to show you/tell you. Sigh....

              I think its the first time i'm ever feeling like that. Yet i know, its not the worst of the hardships that i'll have to be steeped in sooner or later. Perhaps i should just get used to it, and as this blog's title says. As it comes, As it goes. I should just take it as it comes, and let it go when its going to. I feel so depressed, and doubtful of the next thing that will happen.

              Waiting for my dinner now.... and then i'll go on to revise E math and SS and then sleep. I need to rest up real good for the upcoming 5 days of exams. Then another 3-4 days and its all over.... I need a light to show me the way. I used to have one, now my light isn't even facing me. LOL. .__. Alright anyway, i won't be so heartless as to drag you guys on through this soulless god-forsaken ranting. *SIGH* Bye.. [:

I still have what you wanted the other time, but would you want it now...? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: