Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

3.10.10

You really know when the sun rises.

Hello (:

                Hmm, i'm feeling better from yesterday hahha. I think its because the papers this few days have been great! :D I didn't expect TODAY's paper(actually just SS) to be good but i guess i have to admit it was (: So yea, studies ain't affecting my mood right now! :D

                 Came back early and i just had a very very good lunch hahaha. And after i post and play some games i shall go and have a nice sleep before waking up and... studying .__. LOL. But its okay la i'll survive! :D

                  Hehe, don't really feeling like posting nowwwww. So i shall be off, MIGHT post later or tomorrow (: BYE [:

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: