Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

30.9.10

Just The Way You Are.

Hello (:

                Ahhhh waiting for my dinner now! (: Honestly i keep forgetting tomorrow is the start of the end-of-year exams, its just so fast... like i just don't feel the tension building up. I guess its because i'm kept so damn busy everyday until i really don't have the time to even be stressed up. But one thing i got figured out, i gotta sleep a hell damn earlier tonight if not its shit-bag for me tomorrow. LOL.

                 So, revision has been fairly decent. I think i'm getting the hang of what i really really needa work on. My humans. Apparently they are either weak/content-heavy which only makes sense for me to mug more on them. My maths have been practiced quite a lot so i know its not going to be a huge problem. Just, more practice i guess (:

                  Voice class today was awesome! (: I didn't piss Mr Kuek off because i performed well and the tryout duet with JongWoo was awesome too! :D I'm honestly so glad to see how much he has improved and i'm glad that i was his motivation and his strive and also one of the ones who taught him a lot (: Push on boy! :D

                   Well if not, i guess thats enough of life's happiness. But life can be a bitch at times too, haha! What a pun in life :P Oh well! Bye! [:

I'm contented loving you from here (: And i'll wait until you see me dear (: 

Oh by the way! (: Something for you all to appreciate, song lyrics : Just The Way You Are.
--- Oh her eyes, her eyes, make the stars look like their not shining.
--- Her hair, her hair, falls perfectly without her trying.

--- Shes so beautiful, and i tell her everyday. 

Will post more of it next time! Now, really bye! [:

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: