Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

29.9.10

And the End has come to Herald a New Beginning.

Hello (:

                   Geez i know its so late already right? Hahahahha... i guess i've been working until such hours for many days now and i haven't been able to get a really decent sleep for the past few nights. Even right now my eyes are already drooping shut but i felt like blogging one last time because i really don't know when i might stop without warning (: Anyway i know not many people read my blog because its private so i'm like talking to air, but whatever! :P HAHA :D Cyber-air, cause its a blog... get it..? Oh well lame-ness has overcome me .__.

                    So, revision for EOYs has been a pretty damn failure. My level test results have proven and emphasised my point ever so successfully. But in anycase, i didn't study did i? The naive me planned a timetable and decided not to follow it due to say, lack of stamina and time? LOL .__. And now i've planned another last minute 'chiong-ster' timetable which i BETTER follow. -.- Yea.. Only good result was a 23/30 and a 20/30 for my Composition(topic on lost of a personal item and the difficulties i gone through to find it)and Letter-Writing respectively. AWESOME. [:

                    Sigh, i'm going to sound my MouseHunt horn and go to sleep now (: And by the way thats just a facebook game nothing much (: Yupyup, see you guys after EOYs i guess! (: BYE [:

Sorry for cheering up late! :D Love you, (: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: