Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

25.9.10

Anxiety.

Hey (:

                Had a rather good sleep last night! (: I actually planned to wake up at 10.30, meaning i would get 6 hours of uninterrupted sleep. Turns out i couldn't sit up and i collapsed back down for another 1.5 hours before rising to see daylight (: Not bad, although i still feel drowsy. I think it has something to do with what i do the moment i wake up HAHA! Use the com .__. But even so, doing work instead of using the com doesn't make much of a difference anyways, i would still feel tired... Ah well.

                Its already Sunday, which means school reopens tomorrow .__. I have yet to do my chinese homework, but i'll get it done later. Most importantly is to try and revise my Math and perhaps read books or something. I don't feel like doing much work... I wonder if i should stay back with Ben again to study...? Sigh i really don't know. Theres still tests going on and that seriously sucks. EOYs are coming next friday, god i keep feeling like sigh-ing....

                 I know this post is so disjointed, mainly because i'm really disorganised and muddled up inside right now and ya know, the feeling of not knowing what to do next.. I think i shall go and do some work, perhaps chinese first then math. Then i'll see (: Rather shocking that i felt like posting again though (:

                 Alright alright alrighty, bye [:

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: