Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

25.9.10

Oh the tranquility, bestow unto me.

Hello peeps (:

                     Looks like life is really getting real nice for me :D Hahaha, i'm not being obscurely optimistic here, cause its the truth! The past few days have been thoroughly fun and enjoyable. No more weird stuff happening or troubles cropping up, life is good (: EXCEPT FOR EXAMS!! .__.

                     Well i told myself that it would come and be over soon so it doesn't affect me much. I'm not particularly stressed up over it because i'm not mugging much but i AM revising work though (: I don't wanna mug, cause i don't find the point. Even if i did revise continuously day in day out without break, it doesn't help a person like me to score any better anyway (: And as such, my actions have been justified (:

                      Have found a very nice game to cure my boredom, MOUSEHUNT!!!! LOLOLOLOL, and to think i was part of the club to despise that game for being a failure at animation and a pathetic attempt to be cute. I guess i found it nice in the end -.- Like they say, "He who does not know boredom will not appreciate boredom's salvation". I know, theres really no such quote or saying -.-

                       HAHA! I'm pretty lame and draggy tonight ain't i? :P Mainly because i haven't got to blog for so many days now, or rather i didn't want to. But i decided to tonight (: I napped 8 hours straight oh gosh!! Heheh :P Okayokay, i think thats enough rambling (: Shall be off now, goodbye!! [: [:

Andrea : YOU'RE GOING TO BE SLAPPED NO MATTER :P 

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: