Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

11.9.10

Partial Havoc

Hey (:

              Finally posting, the day was quite busy. Lets start off where i woke up (: Kinda didn't go as planned, i set my alarm at about 11. I did however wake up earlier than the alarm so i collapsed back down exhausted since i slept super late the previous night (: When i woke up it was past 11 and i realised no one called me although i told my mum to, guess its just my luck. When downstairs to eat my super late lunch. Then i packed my table, spent about 1 hour + doing so. No regrets though, my area is so much more clean now.

              Started on my math homework but ended up losing the mood to do so when i didn't know how to do a lot of questions. Something is getting to me, my motivation for Physics, Maths and Chinese is deteriorating like crazy. If this goes on my grades for those subjects will drop as well. Sigh... i don't know what to do. Physics and Maths is partly due to the fact that we have screwed up teachers and Chinese... well needless to say la .__. I don't like how my studies are going, wish i could really buck up. Have been underperforming for Chemistry, the only satisfactory ones are my English, Geography, History and Social Studies. Ironically these are all humanities....

              Not sure of what to do now, i don't have the mood to do any work. I'm sub-safe though because not all the assignments need to be handed up. The most urgent would be chinese which i have time tomorrow after consort. Ah... i'm so sleepy. Wish i could just close my eyes and drift off to dream-land forever...

           Enough wistfulness (: I guess i better go find something to do, rather than sitting here and wasting my time off doing nothing but staring into blank space and thinking about absolutely nothing coherent and relevant. Bye (:  Oh one thing, people who only know how to flame here and flame there, or use pretty and beautiful vocabulary in the cyber-world are pathetic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: