Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

10.9.10

Funny things happen!

Hello (:

              I'm glad today was significantly better than yesterday (: Hahahs, first off, lets put a lot of emphasis on the fact that i didn't have to wake up as early LOL. :D About 9.30 today? Yup, and i bathed and went to buy breakfast before making my way to Benjamin's house (: I was desperately calling him to ask for his floor number because i knew the block but i didn't know which floor to go to .__. Lucky enough Ken came and we made our way up together. In the end he too didn't know and we had to wait for Ben to answer the call before going into the house -.- So, we proceeded with the project once Darren and Gideon arrived and it was kinda a success. I mean, it wasn't hardcore all the way and each member relaxed a little. We still finished it on time and i stayed back awhile to play with Ben (:

                Spent quite some time at his house and i only came back at about 5+. Have been resting since then, and i haven't done any of my homework. Lets see... i have Chinese Open-ended Passage, English 250 words assignment, 2 math papers. Quite a lot actually .__. Oh well, i think i'll finish it all tomorrow! (: I'm thinking if i should go for Consort this Sunday, i feel like resting my voice though... But if i keep skipping i might not be able to go for the end-year concert. In a dilemma bout that, oh well! Lets see how (:

                Nothing else to talk about already, things have been going very well for me i would say (: I wouldn't count the emo days because its really just THAT day itself, and it would be over with a smile (: I really find some people SUPER hilarious though, they just entertain me at their own expense without knowing it :D And they think spiting me affects me, its just weird how much i can laugh at their insults. HAHA! Oh well, buhbyee (: (:

Hold, hold, hold me tight. Don't let me go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: