Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

9.9.10

Either i'm being cursed or its just my luck

Hi.

             What can i say? Today was not good, i mean yes i got plenty of rest and everything but it doesn't really make things better. I shall elaborate. I woke up early in the morning to get ready for choir and i reached school just on time. I'm having major problems trying to wake up early nowadays and its getting on my nerves. I'm missing breakfast and everything and when i come back i just collapse on the bed out of exhaustion and i sleep past my lunch time. After i wake up i'm not in the mood to eat dinner as well. Screwed or what?

              Choir was so messed up. Totally messed up. I shouted super fiercely at the Tenors and Basses for their extremely lackluster standard. The Sops and Altos' attitude were of no difference, a simple god damn location and you can't even move your ass? Geez get a life and stop being so childish. Why not you do something called, 'find-out-more' before saying the S and As deserve the Air-Con locations again.

               Came back and i napped, received a message saying that i should have been in Voice Class by 2.30. Like what the hell!?!? I wasn't even informed amazing. And now what his pissed that i wasn't informed and thus i didn't go? How was i supposed to know? Fuck. So if his discontinue my lessons then thats it, i'm out and i can't give a fuck. I revised for the lesson and now this. Stupid shit.

                 Whatever la, i don't even know how to spend the night. And i still have to meet my group for some stupid SS project and i haven't done any of my homework yet. Fuck my life la, bye.

A still framed photograph of you and me together, is all i have of you, anymore. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: