Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

12.9.10

The Opening

Hellos (:

                Today was quite a slack off for starters. I woke up late again as usual, and i noticed its another 12 hours sleep i had. Maybe my body just works that way, sleep damn late and i cannot wake up in less than 12 hours time. Too bad i won't have that kinda luxury anymore, cause yea, school is starting.. .__. Sigh... been quite  fed-up over the fact that i haven't had the mood to really sit down and finish up my work. The whole week's been so busy, its just impossible to set aside time for both work and play. So since its the holidays, i try to be realistic and put aside time for play. Ends up? I don't have time for work. Well, the last 3 free days of the week(pathetic right?)was meant to be for work but i ended up losing motivation once i started on it. Screwed up much. Sigh... i don't even know what to make of this life.

               Scanning by a lazy eye's analysis, i figured i need not do English yet since there isn't any english tomorrow. How about chinese? I don't know if i should copy, if my teacher collects and checks the answers then its the same thing, i'm dead. Math.... pfft. I have a math test tomorrow, i doubt i'll make it. Ah screw this piece of crap. And i highly speculate a haircheck tomorrow, which means i'm a definite caught for sure.

               Not very sure of what to do right now, maybe i should work on my math....? Sigh i don't know. I'm actually guessing this laptop is making me really distracted. But honestly i don't give a shit. But at the same time i'm very confused bout everything. LOL, what am i talking... -.- Better get going, this post is so screwed (: bye [:

Oh fly my away, bring me to never-land. Where a need for dreams don't exist, where trust in reality can be breached... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: