Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

13.9.10

One Step Off.

Hellooooo(:

                   Hmm.... looks like things went off well today!! (: Hahahaha, school was actually considered great. Although i had some really, really emo moments cause of 'certain' news that was released to be, but nevertheless i told myself to cheer up and smile cause i'm sure i can do better next time! (: Shall elaborate more later! (:

                   PE was quite tiring and not as fun as the previous lesson. I was looking forward to another round of captain's ball but it turns out we've started on volleyball so damn .__. Not THAT fun, plus we didn't play the 'real' thing cause Mr Lim said we weren't up to standard yet. OH GOSH. OH GOSH TO THAT GUY. LOL .__. Nevermind! :P

                   Then lessons were quite smooth except for chinese -.- Well, i have to copy some shit passage which will really take me some time so i decided to split the work over the days i have until the coming thursday! (: A math was a failure :/ Literally. And that includes both the CT results and today's level test. Sigh... i wonder whats happening to it. I can't ever seem to do the questions .__. I really, really have to buck up on A math a.s.a.p. If not EOYs, its the EOW for me. End Of the World. .__. hahahahahahaha........

                   LAME MUCH! Off that! (: I just hope my electives save my sorrowful ass! Right now i'm gonna start on my homework like the good boy i am (: So that i can sleep earlier tonight! (: And perhaps i'll try finding some games to play(: If not, i'll be off for now! BYE! (:

Hold this rope, thats burning. Scald this hand, thats foolishly yearning. Scar my past, permanently. Craving, to go back in time to atone my mistakes, yearning... 
              

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: