Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

14.9.10

Plan's up, Acts on.

Heyyyy :)

                  What CAN i say man? :D Today was great (: hahahaha, okay la went through a few papers and all that and i'm glad to say its quite okay (: Both math... E math was definitely the better one (: But A math was just screwed, i even failed my combine for LT + CT. Fantastic? LOL .__. But other than that, i guess i'm fine. I've decided to work really hard, and i've got my timetable up to study. So its time to do this (:

                  Just finished homework and i'm gonna practice for voice class later. Tonight's gonna be busy and late. I might not be posting 'nicely' or frequently from today onwards because of the end years coming soon. So yupyup. If not, bye (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: