Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

20.8.10

Whenever i could hear you i smile.

Hello (:

            Just took a chill pill off facebook. Was doing stuff on it hahahs (: I just came back but i don't feel like bathing hehe :P Maybe i'll take a shit later THEN bath (: School was quite good today, very fun as usual :D But theres no CCA ): ): And CTs are next week damn it, i haven't started studying really yet. ): I figured i would focus more on Physics, both maths and Geog. (:

           But thats just very surface aspects of my day. And my life (: Things have been going fine so far, and i'm glad to see you doing fine (:

           I'm not really in the mood to post .__. Sorry ahahs (: Guess i just feel tired and.... draggy inside (:

           Bye :)

Quote : I would give the world for what was once us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: