Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

20.8.10

Time to get rolling (:

Hellos! :D

                 Things have been going smooth!! [: I like how my day has progressed so far..... slept from 1+ to 1+ today LOL!!! :P Meaning i had a good solid 12 hours of sleep! :D If i still feel tired later i'm so gonna slap myself -.- But anyways, just finished my lunch and i'm gonna study soon! :D

                  CTs are coming and by evaluating the strength of my subjects, i think i rather spend my weekends mugging Physics, Pure Geography, History Elective and Social Studies (: Then for the remaining subjects i would mug them next week DURING the CTs period (: I think that should pull me through hahahas (:

                   Been kinda worried for my voice lately. Submitted the registration form for my exams in December but what if my voice is really permanently damaged? .__. Sigh.... And i have X-factor to contend with. Still haven't finalised on anything yet and my group hasn't practiced much. .__. Damn it luh, the stupid YOG event had to take up one of my group member's time if not we woulda been able to practice until late. .__. Ah well, i guess its enough thinking about that (:

                   Lets brighten up and smile! :D Despite a huge gash on my toe right now :P I earned it by ramming it into the staircase when i ran up sleepy-eyed. :P LOL. :D It hurts but i told myself not to let it affect me! :D Hahahahs, i guess i have nothing else to say already! Hope all my friends are mugging well and i wish you guys plenty of luck for CTs! :D ALL THE WAY MAN. :D

                    Still wondering if you're hating me. :/ Sigh... i'm sorry for not caring, its just i don't even know when i didn't. I feel so stupid. :/ I'm sorry :/  Bye. (:

Quote : Would i see you again?

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: