Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

21.8.10

HAI HELLO

                LOL since i'm really down on titles i decided to greet you guys with the title! :P LOL, not a bad idea huh?? :D Hmm.... so anyways (:

                Just watched KungFu hustle again and there was this phrase in the show that made answered some of my questions again (: it goes like this, "Sometimes memories bring nothing but pain, and to forget is a bliss". I think its damn niceee!! :D Like, ya know memories of break ups, or failures, sometimes holding on just weighs us down and keeps us from moving on (: Forgetting it would be a blessing (:

                ANYWAYS :D I finished studying SS yipee!! :P Actually accurately i merely finished making my notes la! :D But its still an accomplishment right! (: Shall continue to study later, most probably history and pure geography! :D I'm trying to finish up my Humans first (: and i'm going over to Andrew's house to study so i hope it works out! :D

                My break is like so damn long LOL -.- Oh well, i'm that type of person! (: If not, i think i shall stop here. And if not necessary, i doubt i'll post again (: GOODBYE PEOPLE, my life is picking up again (:

Quote : Many years down the road, with you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: