Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

23.8.10

Oh the memories

Heyyo (:

              Hehe, been a day since i posted. SHOCK!??! :O LOL. :D Okay, that was so lame .__. Ahahahs, oh well i was busy yesterday!! With sleep!! :P LOL. Alright, lets start with the blogging (:

              Hmm, yesterday was kinda uhm.... weird. I came back from Andrew's house at about 11 feeling really really tired so i read books until i fell asleep. Woke up again at 1+ and i couldn't bring myself off my super-duper-awesome-comfortable bed so i collapsed back down. The next time i woke up, it was freaking 6+ !!! LOL. Like WTF?!!? I rushed down to use the com and check if i got spammed (: Then the rest of the day was endless singing, chatting and absolutely NO studying despite CTs starting the next day ahahas .__.

              Sat for my SS and Eng paper today, and it was quite good! (: I was damn scared that i missed out a page of questions for my Eng Compre but it turns out i was scaring myself .__. Then SS paper was a major success !! (: (: LOL, unfortunately tomorrow there are 3 papers, A math, History and CL. For history, prepare to say goodbye man. I haven't started and i honestly don't feel like doing ANYTHING. Demoralised by the fact that our faithful teacher didn't go through a single shit about content. Amazing huh? Maybe i'll just do Circumstances of Hitler's rise and not Impact. Cause i think it isn't gonna be tested..... ahhh i don't know la .__. Screw academics and its worthless aspects.

             Oh well, gonna slack now first i guess. I don't know whats gotten into me i can't seem to mug like how i managed to last time. ): Hmm... perhaps its things getting to me (: I wish i could join SI and get to fame fast!! :P HAHAHA :D

              Shall be off noww!! Won't post anymore i think! :D This has been a LONG post i think, so yea i think :P LOL. I think X 3 = Fail. -.-!! BYE! [: [:

Wishes are wishes, they don't always come true (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: