Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

24.8.10

When it all seemed like the perfect truth.

Hello (:

           Just got back from school, today was quite fun (: Hmm, started the day with a very sleepy morning because apparently, i mugged till 1+ last night to get my history up to a decent standard. I didn't focus on A math too much though, which was a terrible mistake. Ah fuck history la okay? I mean the fucking teacher can't do nuts also, then we had to do all our content on our own. What the hell. -.-

           A math paper was a killer. Lack of practice led to a complete mind blank during the paper itself and i totally screwed it up. Left multiple parts of a question blank and made many mistakes. I'm guaranteed with a terrible fail this time and i'm certainly not kidding. But History paper kinda elevated my spirits and shortly after i felt so much better (: Had a good laugh with my friends during english lesson today! (: Our english teacher let us watch a movie and i swear its hilarious BUT really nice at the same time (: English was fun man (: Tears of joy! LOL.

           I don't know what got into me anyway. I'm feeling so cranky and quite depressed now. :/ I really don't know, is it just i'm thinking of stuff again? Or maybe its just the hot weather .__. I don't know, sigh.... gotta mug for Pure Geography and Chemistry later. I swear if i don't get a nice, solid good A1 this time i'm gonna kill myself. Its been long pretty grades, time to getcha back (: Speaking bout pretty grades, i guess i can kiss my A math's A1 goodbye. Nice flunking samuel, nice one.

           Only hope for MATH now is Emath. Alls well ends well? Ahahahs..... gotta go now. I might post later, right now its time to take a break before starting on my studies (: Sigh.... i miss having some one to hug. Some one to love. Honestly :/ It sounds desperate but ya.... Ah, that was so random .__. Totally irrelevant hehe, bye now [:

Its for the best, i know it is. But when i see you sometimes i try to hide, what i feel inside and back turn, around, you're with him now, i just can't figure it out..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: