Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

19.8.10

Omgggggg ):

Hellos (:

               Hahah this post is not going to be a sad one cause turns out today was great! :D Its just going to be draggy with all the ranting about studies and all, but i hope you all don't mind! :D

                So... anyways. Lessons were fantastic (: Was really, really focused and i kept my attention on the dot throughout the day. A math lecture was a killer though, totally drained all my energy and i was half-dead during chinese and english later. .__. Have to complete some draft for chinese and a table for SS. Hope i don't wait till too late and end up being too tired! (:

                 Had chem supps after school and that went well too, super hell lot of hands-on though hahas. Chem lessons are fun i must say (: Then i met my friends for a short while before going off for Voice class. Its getting really heated up and its really stressful. CTs are nearing but i still have to cope with voice class stress and everything and it just sucks. Took the exams form today and oh ya, my teacher said my voice was so cracky today cause i fell sick so its probably still damaged. Fantastic, i love my life. Sigh.... i wish everything would slow down.

                  Still have been easily irritated recently. .__. Ah, i'll just sleep a little later cause apparently sleeping earlier doesn't fucking help with my stamina one bit. Going to read manga and watch videos during dinner (: Hope i feel better (: Sigh.... i wish you would cheer up and reply me ): Urgh, bye.

To my dear Mei : Hey, i know you said its weird for me to say it but i love you (: I'm sorry for neglecting you if i ever did, just cheer up and reply me soon i hope. Cause its truly sad when you don't (: I promised i would show more concern so i will, your bro lovingly (: You probably wouldn't see this but all the same ya? <3 (: 

Quote : I have to pull through this.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: