Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

16.8.10

Thoughts without thinking,

Was it always like this? Or is it just me?

    
        Hey there (: I'm feeling slightly more at 'home' now that i'm home. Finally i guess.... i don't know its fluctuating again... this feeling i mean. -shrug- And i wonder why? Hahahas, short part of this post will be kinda hard for you guys to get so i hope you don't mind (:

             So anyways, school today was kinda good. I had quite an 'interesting' start to the day so thats quite stupid. My face was like super black throughout the entire assembly and all, but i still managed to cheer up to a good mood because of my friends. They never fail, i don't know why. I don't know what makes them able to, but i guess its cause they are my friends la (:

              Lessons were average, but math supplementary after school was helluva JOKE. It was damn hilarious la!! LOL :D Had damn good laughs i tell you and i was going super spastic .__. LOL i'm always like that don't blame me! [:

               Talked to people about some of my troubles and i guess i'll have to take time to finally, totally, rid it off my mind. Although i can tell that its really not working out well eh...? So much for rushing into another one. (: But i DO hope it lasts, so i wish you well (:

                Yea that was the part, hahas if you got it then you probably wouldn't know who anyway (: I'm munching on some ball thingy now that i don't know is it but it tastes nice anyway! [: Washing it down with cold green tea on a cold rainy day making my mucus run more :P LOL, ewww?? :P Hahas, the ball thing was bought by my mum, thank you and i love you (: <3

                 And i guess that was just appropriate (: I apologise for the font colour! screwed i know :P  I shall be off now, goodbye! (:

Quote : I'll start alright, i'll start. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: