Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

17.8.10

Lets go home.

Hello there (:

                 Heh, today was pretty good eh? (: I woke up quite abruptly cause i realised i slept without printing some PW report, but then again i realised they sent me at 12 which i woulda been sleeping by then. -.- So anyways, was quite indecisive 'bout breakfast as i didn't know whether to eat it. I had no appetite and i didn't wanna get scolded .__. But my mum was surprisingly understanding and told me to leave it there if i couldn't finish it (: So there, morning passed (:

                  School lessons were pretty much okay, but science supps after school was great (: I had some sudden outburst of knowledge and i got the concepts pretty quickly and the questions i volunteered for were correct (: Rushed off for X-factor auditions ( second round ) later and it went pretty well too (: Gonna have more practices again this friday, hopefully it goes good (:

                 I'm getting back my old phone!! :D Finalllyyyy (: Hahahhas, i hope the contacts are still there (: They had to replace ALL the parts la, turns out all of it died on me .__. HAHA oh well many things did (:

                 Have been in the 'non-:D' mood again .__. Perhaps its the weather? Or maybe its just me again, been thinking of stuff again. Urgh when CAN that stop. LOL. .__. I hope things are going well!! (: If not, i shall stop here and be off now (: Have a pure chemistry paper and A math revision to do, and perhaps E math as well? I'm not sure, i'll see first (: Bye! [:

                 Ah fuck my mood just go ruined by my mum before i posted. What the fuck. Whatever, bye.

Quote : I feel it coming back to me, i can do this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: