Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

15.8.10

I don't know what to put here -.-

     LOL, sorry for the rather dumb title i'm really losing motivation to post because i'm stuck at the title portion!! ): Ahahhas (:

     So anyways, i didn't greet you guys, HELLO [: I'm feeling slightly better now, i don't know why maybe cause i decided to snap out of it. But i guarantee that i'll go back into a bad lapse again .__. Moodswings much? LOL. Oh well, i don't know la its just damn weird. Its like i can't keep myself happy but i have the urge to be happy sometimes as well. .__. Sigh....

     I haven't learnt my ting xie and i think there is undone homework. Should i learn tonight? Cause i'm not in the mood to. I'm never in the mood to do work nowadays. I don't know whats gotten into me. Its been like this since before Mid-Year Exams until now. Its really.... annoying. Because i know i HAVE to work and i'm SUPPOSED to be working. Its like all my motivation has transfered elsewhere. Whats more, choir is standing down. Theres not going to be a revenue for de-stressing anymore. Sigh....

      I'm sighing a lot and its not good. Its like i'm damn pent up. Whats worst? I planned for this to be a good post. A happy one, not the usual draggy ones i've been putting up so far. Turns out? I'm really not in a good mood now so i guess i can't force my emotions or whatsoever. Sigh....

      I think i'm gonna play the piano now, and maybe go up to rest/nap or something. And i WILL wake up again. Hopefully playing the piano helps calm my emotions so that i can rest better, i'm so turbulent inside right now. Perhaps school will help, ironically. Although i really don't want to go to school. I just want to fall sick and sleep all the way. Screw everything, i don't have the motivation for ANYTHING now. Bye.

Quote : Who/what can i blame this on?

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: