Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

15.8.10

Shagged easily ):

Hey (:

          The day's been fair to me. Hmm well... started off with quite a rushed morning as my parents forgot they had something on so there was some on-the-spot planning before leaving the house and fetching me to school for practices. I just tagged along with whatever and whenever it was i guess. Wasn't in the mood to oppose to anything they said as i was really troubled.

          Rehearsals cheered me up quite a bit although i was really down and it was really tiring. Had many good laughs with my friends and got caught by Ms Lui for gaying with Andrew LOL. That was hilarious [: Ah well, now its back at home and tomorrow, back into the fray. .__.

           I fucken hate school seriously. All we do is study and study, have tests, have exams. And theres the prospect of TK being a place i just don't wanna be in. Its like so freaking boring, everything is so stale. I hate this. Sigh....

           I don't know maybe its cause i'm really tired now. Or more like this past few days, or it could be that things are really getting to me. I want to fucking screw my mind up, i don't even know why its becoming so stupid and bringing up all the memories i don't wanna think about. Fuck.

           Ah, enough swearing. I promised to be less vulgar, so i shall. I needa calm down, i needa change what i'm living in, i need a break. I just want to sit back and relax for once. I want some one to love. When will you come....

           Bye.

Quote : I thought i had the answers, but they didn't help. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: