Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

14.8.10

Satisfying (:

Hellos (:

            Hmm.... today was kinda satisfying (: Well, compared to other days its much better la hahas (: The school was so dark when i reached this morning heh! (: It was like so peaceful though, i had a different feeling when i stepped out of my car (: Normally when i reached school on usual school days, there was always that boring and routine impression and it just weighed my senses down. That feeling makes me feel so tired and drowsy .___. But this morning was different! I felt like.... peaceful? Yea, and quiet inside. Hahas, i was in quite a smooth mood la (:

           Rehearsals were 'interesting' LOL. Had rough times with my dear friend theodore whom i'm sorry to have totally owned you when you tried to attack me LOL. And QianJian and I were sparring like countless times and i kept getting thrashed heh [: Oh well, i guess! :P Hung out with Andrew and friends for quite a long time and i was really tired when i came back home .__. Didn't take a nap though, stupid me. I'm gonna take a nap later and force myself to wake up again, then i can use the night fruitfully (:

          Hmm.... this few days have been kinda weird again. Well, today there wasn't any quarrels but i realised  i'm unusually cranky. .__. I keep blowing up or getting irritated really bad for no severe reason... Ah never mind. LOL. But if not i guess life should move on! Perhaps my mind is relooking at all the memories again before throwing them all away (:

           I wanna leave TK although my Os aren't even near yet. I wanna leave this life that i have to face all the time, i need a change in environment and i need a change in lifestyle. I need a change in my routine. All this is dragging me down further and deeper, and its so depressing.... And i need a new piano, mine is like screwed -.-

           Ah well, that was some rambling up there (: Guess i better get going, chatting with quite a few people now (: See you guys soon, wish me luck (: Bye (:

Quote : Smiles all over, wearing them like a mask. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: