Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

13.8.10

Hmm....

Hello (:

            I'm posting this in the morning when the sky is still dark hahaha. Cool huh? (: Woke up this early to get ready for choir practices so i'm like eating my breakfast now heh (:

            Why do pracs have to start so early!! ): Anyways, i'm feeling weird now. Like.... at peace but subdued. .__. I don't know how to describe it, but i guess its not necessarily at bad thing (: Don't know how the day is going to be like later, but i pray that it will be good and i wanna come back and sleep some more because i'm just so tired ):

            Life's been.... routine-like this past few weeks. Hahahas, i wonder how things are going on the other side then... Hmm. (: I've nothing else to say i suppose, might or might not post again later (:

           Bye(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: