Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

13.8.10

Wow? LOL.

Hahas hihi :D

               I just felt like putting that as my post title LOL. O_O Well, i on-ed the com and came back down 4 hours later thats quite a blast ! LOL :D Was napping laaa don't blame me!! :D

               I haven't been having the motivation to post this few days and thats really bad ): Well, i guess its because i'm either tired or just not in the mood when i post. I just wanna update this blog and keep it alive i guess (: Maybe i won't be posting after this till quite late, maybe (:

               Today was quite okay, cept that i had some rough periods where i needed to think through stuff (: Hahhas, apart from that its fine :D

                Shall be off now to do my own things :D eating Tao Hui LOL, if thats how its spelled HAHHA :D Its a surprise how life can turn for some people, i suppose its karma (:

                 BYE! [:

Quote : Regrets regrets rain rain down. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: