Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

31.8.10

I'm a thinker (:

Hello (:

             Hmm, the night is quite stale this time around (: What can i say? The day had some surprises (: Hahahs :D First off, had a nice text conversation with Teresa and Janelle hahhas, but they fell asleep on me .__. LOL, but never mind la i went off to do my own stuff anyways! :D
 
              Sang and realised that i've been making my voice softer for no reason and i think its affecting my voice, i best not sing at home for now (: X-factor was a success but there were disagreements from the audience, part of them to be exact. But its okay, (:

               Hmm.... wonder what time should i sleep? (: I just wanna jam with ben tomorrow! :D Hahahahs, oh well, shall be off now. Was bored with nothing to do so yupyup(: BYE[:

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: