Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

3.9.10

GREAT :D

Helloozzczczxc :D

                          Sorry for the long delay(considering my frequency usually)in this post!! (: I didn't have the time or mood to post the past few days cause the stress levels were building up in me .__. Actually, it still is but oh well ! (:

                           The day was great, had quite a lot of fun during the school days although my results so far are pretty much screwed except for my Pure Geography.... Quite depressing, especially Physics and Chemistry :/ Sigh...... choir was very tiring and strenuous and theres gonna be one more round tomorrow. Suck balls!! ): LOL .__.

                          Hmm, i don't really now how to pass the day but i guess its endless slacking as usual! Holiday homework = Chinese passage(2), SS project, English Short Text. URGH. I HATE YOU HOMEWORK.

                           Sorry for the detached post, really losing the motivation to post.. Bye [:

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: