Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

30.8.10

Heh!!!

Well what can i say? :D

                    WE DID IT. HEHE :P My group members and I totally owned the show man, we won!! :D Hahahs, damn happy laaaaa (: But ya, i didn't expect it (: But in anycase, i'm motivated and i plan to form a band to perform for lunchtime show case as well :P Hehehe!! :D

                    Hmm, haven't learnt my ting xie LOL!! Wtf laaaaaaa urgh .__. Hope i remember to, i seriously don't feel like it though o-o Hmm, also saw unpleasant and disgusting stuff today like urgh -.- LOL, Oh well!! :P

                    Shall be off now, enjoying myself since i turned on the air-con :D BYE! [:

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: