Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

30.8.10

Mother fucking shit.

Hi.

           Totally ruined, my mood i mean. Totally screwed up, i can't get a grip on my temper now. I just blew up fucking a lot and lashed out at the stuff around me. Kinda spoiled the blinder meant to block off my study area and i kicked the table really hard. A few more times and its totally screwed already.

            But who the fuck cares? When i said something, no one fucking bothers to cooperate and listen. Seriously man, if i do something or something happens don't fucking blame me, its not my problem. You fucking didn't wanna cooperate what? Why the heck should i care?

             Enough said bout that, pretty damn stressed out about the X-factor now, we have to do all the mic adjustments and finalise the beat because its kinda not hardcore enough. Ah i don't wanna be doing all this right now. i seriously don't wanna fucking be doing this.

              Then theres still voice class, i freaking smsed him like when? Fucking few days ago and i haven't received a reply to my next lesson. Epic fucking much? Fucking shit. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: