Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

3.8.10

Fantastic

Confused.

                  Today was stupid. Well, 'cept for after-curriculum time. Had lessons as per normal, and i guess everything went okay. Well, i was 'isolated' for Geog class, and sadly to say that is my permanent seat LOL. Oh well, i really DID focus a lot more and absorbed much more so i guess that was good. The cold kept me on my toes! Hahas (: Figuratively. (:

                   Anyways, after school was kinda cool. Well, choir was uhm... okay-ish, i guess? Not much of a success since everyone was tired and i couldn't do much cause i was feeling really horrible. My voice is screwed, and seriously it fucking sucks. For so damn long already. Damn it. Oh well, like i've said many times before, nothing's new.

                    Went to take a look at the sec1s doing their NDP rehearsal. Gotta say i'm really proud of them guys, the effort the sec2 leaders and sec1 troupe performers are putting in to the rehearsals. Although you guys really lack energy !! HAHA (: I hope they do well, make us proud, although honestly the amount of effort put in has already made us proud (: Good job guys, well done (:

                    Anyways, i think i shall end here. Celebrating my dad's b'day tonight, so yipee..? (: hahas, don't know la nothing makes me very happy anymore. Oh well, bye. 

Quote : Lose yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: