Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

4.8.10

Tell me why?

Hey. (:

          Lets make this post a systematic one. Lets begin with school. (: Was kinda fun, the last 1 hour of assembly was used for some mass debating session and it was damn cool. Had good laughs and lots of fun. Well, it was definitely a nice trade in exchange for boring and tiresome lessons all day? Hahas... Stayed back after school for choir rehearsals and supplementaries. Screwed my SS test with an awesome 11/24. Woots. And my E math barely scraped an A2, 17/25. Pathetic, my studies are dropping real fast. And i'm not having the mood to do anything about it. Tomorrow there is a physics test, awesome.

          Oh well, life's been pretty fucked up as usual. Just when i thought the days were getting better something else comes to bug me... heh. I guess its all fated uh? Turns out like that, oh well.

           Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: