Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

2.8.10

Screwed.

My throat fucking hurts.

           Going to sleep soon, posting cause i've been on the com for super long doing practically nothing. Yea, i wasted my night away rotting my ass off. And this time round its more fucked up cause i have no songs to sing, sang all that i knew. God shit this.

            And i'm damn bloody sick. I have a terrible sore throat, cough and headache. My body hurts and aches like crazy and i'm mentally breaking down. I feel HORRIBLE. Like anyone gives a fuck la god damn it. I want to go to school and chill out with friends, not have more work fucked onto me. God damn it.

            I can swear until i die man. Fuck my life. Fuck it seriously. Fuck. Bye.

Sing this : Lights Off.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yV4gKbfk34

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: