Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

23.7.10

What a drag.

Hey.

        Today was fucked up. First thing, i'm damn bloody sick. I have a block nose, sore throat, headache and plenty of other ailments. And whats the best thing? I don't even have time to rest myself. I have choir tomorrow at 8. Horrible.

        School was lukewarm as usual. Didn't have any fun lessons or interesting ones. Especially Geography, i was practically dying inside the room because it was so damn cold. As i said before i was sick. Yea so. School was screwed as well. Lost my temper at the choir big time, huge mistake. But kinda worth it though. I'm sorry to you.

        So, i thought coming back home might be an escape. Turns out when i went to sleep, i was woken up to another quarrel. Whats the best thing? With my own fucking mum. Just because i didn't eat? Just because i was TRYING TO REST AND I DIDN'T EAT you scream at me?? Just because i was SICK AND TRYING TO REST you scream at me? You say that i MUST eat before sleeping because its for my own sake. OPEN YOUR EYES MAN. Have i not been eating? And why didn't i eat? And was that your real motive? Or were you just trying to prove yourself CORRECT as usual!? You always can't accept that you're wrong. The moment people say you are, you get all fucked up. FUCK. You know how FRUSTRATING and ANNOYING you are sometimes? What makes you think i ALWAYS use a knife or the house door as the solution to the problem?? HUH?!?! And you have the heart to scold me and scream at me and make me all fucked up and shout at you when i'm sick with so many SHIT. HUH!??! What kinda mother are you?? You say you're my mother you have the RIGHT to do all this things?? FUCK. Even the buddha(because you guys are SUCH devoted buddhist)doesn't have the right to be THIS FUCKED UP. USE YOUR BRAINS, PLEASE. STOP DOING THIS.

Anger, frustration and irritation. And its not your fault, don't blame yourself. -cuori-

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: