Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

21.7.10

Urgh .__.

Hey (:

            This post will be short because i'm still having a bad headache... Yea, sat for both my tests that way. I totally flunked + screwed + failed + messed up both of them, so much for not studying uh. LOL .__. Oh well, its over so what can i do about it? Forget it. (:

             So... today was still good although there was the incident of failed tests as well as lukewarm lessons. Because of something la, it lifts me up, raises me up :P.... :D  So, i shan't elaborate too much, except for i miss that something like to the max ):

              Shall be doing work later i think (: Hope i have enough stamina to, and i shall wait for a call :D Alright. BYE! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: