Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

20.7.10

:D :D :D

HELLO! :D

                 Today was quite fantastic(: In fact, i think it was very fantastic! :D Okay except for the fact that i have a splitting headache ): ): ): Oh well, guess it doesn't matter, such trivial stuff, anymore! (:

                 Lessons were pretty fun especially E math. Had some good laughs until my stomach ached heh heh :P But still, yea it was enjoyable. Although halfway through i started getting more and more drowsy and dozing off yaduhyaduh .__.  Then shortly after the pain pangs came. And i had to take my Chemistry test like that! ): Speaking about the test, i don't think its going to go well. I still have 1 History and 1 SS test tomorrow. Omg damn my life manzczxczxc. ): Anyways, off this shit.

                 Life is going to start picking up real smooth now i think(: Because things turned out well today, and it will continue that way, i can assure that (: Herein ends my post, MIGHT post again later since this is kinda early.

                BYE! :D

Quote : I just knew it was right not to give up just yet 

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: