Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

4.7.10

Tired :/

Hello(:

          This few days have been really screwed up for me. And sad to say i'm not really over it yet. Well, i have to cope with lack of sleep and lack of meals now. Thats my main enemy, i'm really falling short on those. Its like i'm tired and i can't sleep. And when i do sleep i can only do so for 4 hours and then i'll wake up. Its like jet lag without going overseas -.- But anyways, part and parcel of a life time's experience i would say (:

          So anyways, my studies have been going on fine though. Paid plenty of attention in class and my first week was super fruitful. More fruitful than i expected it to be...studies wise only. (:  Sigh.....

          I'm clueless as to what to do next, totally clueless. I guess its really hard to find things to do when your mind is so god damn occupied. But i did sleep over at andrew's house and i just got back. It was a nice revenue to let out my thoughts. He took me for a walk around his condo and i just said everything i wanted to.

         I should really learn to treasure my parents more, They were the ones who stayed by me for 15 years and more to come without ever saying they don't love me anymore and all that. Regardless of what to do. I seriously neglected them badly, i'm just a big ass lump of regret....

        But in anycase, regret can't do much. Moving on can. And i have to try to. There aren't many propellers for me to do so easily but i have to do it. Alone.

        If you do read my blog still, know that i still think of us. I still miss you. And i wish Italy could come back. But then again, would this happen again? I don't know, fate cannot be changed, only tried. Believing in God was not enough, you did and thought he gave me to you, but in the end we had to part. Its sad, really sad.

       Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: