Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

3.7.10

Crushed....

             And now i know what does it feel like to have my whole world crashing down upon me.... Sigh.... why is this happening?? I don't know what went wrong.... You said you still cared? But then you're doing this to me... What about all the memories? What about all the things we've been through? We done it together.... But now you're just giving up on us.... I don't understand.

             Some things really don't turn out the way we want it i suppose. I don't know where did all the promises go, and i'm really badly shaken by this. I don't even know how will i get over this.... i have to do it alone you know? Because i don't have friends like you do. Which makes it all the more harder.....

             I don't know if i can ever get over you.... Goodbye...

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: