Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

5.7.10

One day felt like an eternity.

Lets go to more details i guess....

             Woke up this morning at about 8+.... i didn't sleep much. Perhaps 4 hours? I think i might be suffering from Insomnia... but i guess i can't help it. And oh ya, i'm not eating well too. This really feels like shit. And it sucks all the more to know that my parents will scold/worry about this and i can't do anything about it. I just can't force the food down, i bet i would vomit it out again.

             Studies are still fine, and that would never change. Its something thats like a lee-way from all of life's troubles. What was the irony? I used to think life was the lee-way from all of studies' troubles. Oh well, life sucks now. But what am i supposed to do?

             I'm deciding whether or not to go over to Andrew's house again and spend the night there before coming back. Maybe i should, since i guess we both need each other. He is kinda troubled as well and i should be there for him like he was last night. Yup so.... i should be going over...

             Still very troubled, and confused as to what to do. Tried calling her just now, her mum was surprisingly friendly, or rather she seemed to be? But as usual, she doesn't allow her to speak to me. But she did assure me that Abi was fine... so i guess i shouldn't worry.

             I guess i'm well over it, its just the fact that i'm heartbroken inside. And i have no one to call my own. I don't have anyone which can love me and help me mend a broken wound. It was you that mended my wound Abi when i broke up with her, but now you are the one who broke my heart and i have no one to turn to. My parents were there, but it just won't be the same.

             My legs are freaking aching, i ran my heart out. Sang my heart out.  Or maybe, my heart was already out?? I don't know.... i miss the old times. But sometimes, i think its best to let go and put things down. Even when the seas finally settle, the waves will never stop pounding our distance to shreds. Sigh.... i'm just a husk filled with regret, remorse, and pain.

             Goodbye again, shall post soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: