Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

5.7.10

Time flies, so does events.

Hey (:

         Chilling out at Andrew's house now.... everything seems to be going on fine. I'm slowly getting over everything, and i just hope for the best for you. I hope you are being taken care by whoever i asked to do so for you, i'll be watching over you from a distance... (:

         Singing songs and talking out our problems is a good way to pass the night. You've been a good friend to me man bro. Thanks for everything (:

        Short post, i'm going to continue talking to him. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: