Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

6.7.10

Gosh i'm tired ):

Hellos (:

            School today was sorta weird. Had to get adapted to a new style of living and all hahas. (: Well, what can i say? Life is full of unexpected surprises. Sometimes things don't turn out the way you want it. But oh well, you seemed pretty much happy today so yes i shouldn't be bothering anymore :D

            Anyways, the next few days will be spammed with choir practices and supplementaries. This week will be super draining and i hope i can pull through hahahas (: One thing to look forward to is Andrew's house LOL! Thats like some paradise (although is so run down :P). Hmm.... i just like to thank everyone who was there for me today :D Even though i don't have any religion to believe in or the like i still think this life is worth living. I mean look at all the possibilities that i could achieve in the near future!! :D And furthermore, our close friendship can still be salvaged i hope(: But even not, i wouldn't mind :D If fate made me enter her life to make her the happiest girl on the planet for only 3 months then 3 months it shall be(: But in anycase, thanks again!! Aaron Seah, Faiz, Andrew and many others this are just some to name :D

            Oh and i have to do one chinese letter, print physics and delegate jobs for Math PW. Thats quite a lot of homework. But if i don't finish everything, i won't have time to rest OR finish MORE work that is inevitably going to come ): ): SCHOOL SUCKS THATS WHAT I'M SAYING!!!

            OH OH AND!! My birthday is cominggggg :D :D :D :D I'll be celebrating with a couple of my best mates this sunday 11 July but my real birthday is on the 12th :D And my family will be bringing me out to eat :D Lets make them happy by showing them my appreciation (: Its the least i can do to repay them for being there for me so much and so long :D

            If not, i think i shall zoom off to finish up my workload(: And if i'm bored later on, i MIGHT post again :D So for now, GOODBYE!!! :D

-- Friends : THANK YOU SO MUCH BROS :D
-- You : GLAD YOU'RE OKAY STAY THAT WAY :D
-- Family : 15 YEARS OF UNFAILING SUPPORT ROCKS :D
-- Myself : Lets do this (:

REALLY BYE!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: