Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

11.7.10

Hello! :D

Heyhey! (:

                Hahahas, i had a long long sleep last night :D Well, collapsed on the bed by about 12+. Choir ended especially late last night because it was the actual performance and i went out with my friends after that. :D It was  freaking fun okay!!! We kept making jokes about Theodore regarding disgusting stuff and all that :P I think TKchoir is like famed for being spastic and retarded in public now :P

                 Then i went to Andrew's house with him to let my Mum fetch me from there. The bus/MRT trip was kinda fun too. Talked like crazy to a some of the friends which i drifted away from and of course its the point that i get to go home with Andrew hahhas :D So then, reached his house. Realised that my mum was OUTSIDE the condo area not INSIDE so i had to walk all the way out -.- Tiring but its okay (: Boarded, drove home.
                
                  I immediately bathed and slept all the way until 3p.m+ today !!! :D Awesome rest, long time since i slept THAT long :D My body feels so much lighter and my shoulders don't ache so much :D Sleep is VERY important, thats what i'm saying :P

                  Hmm... you seem to be better upon reading your latest post on Saturday. Lets hope that it lasts until today! Or more accurately, today when you call me (: Sigh... i have been having a good feeling this few days. And since you just called me ( i continued the post after calling her :P ) i hope whatever i said worked and that it opened you again. (: I pray to Fate and God.

BYE :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: