Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

9.7.10

Yet another...but its more tiring ):

Heyhey youyou :P

                  Hahahahs, Hello there everyone! :D I'm kinda feeling proud of myself because i have pull through YET ANOTHER DAY!!! :D I shall only start on my homework tomorrow and shall only post a short one because i'm tired ):

                   So just, finished choir and bathed at around 11+. Was super super tired la!! ): And rehearsals today sucked!! We sat there for like 1 hour waiting and only sang for like 15 mins then left already. We practically wasted ALL our time rotting there!! ):

                    I still needa finish my homework which i don't think it might take that much time :P  So if not, i shall see you guys soon enough!! :D

The day is coming. Tolerate, all this will soon be over (: 

BYE! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: